Sunset Private Lodge (4 to 8 guests sharing)
Sunset Lodge is our new modern farm style private lodge on the edge of the gorge with 4 en-suite bedrooms (Two of the bathrooms have spa baths with views of the gorge). All bedrooms have air-conditioning and private decks and 3 of the rooms even have outside showers on the private decks. Beautifully-furnished with a big open plan living area leading out onto a huge sundeck, a private pool deck and a large boma on the overlooking the gorge. The lodge is serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays) and has DSTV hotel bouquet TV.
You will receive the most spectacular views from the Sunset Lodge. The lodge has a big private boma and pool area, so is perfect if you like to sit around the fire and still enjoy the views of the Hartbeespoort valley.
There is a base rate for the 1st 4 or less guests sharing bedrooms in the Sunset. From the 5th guest upwards a charge of only R 300 per night per guest sharing applies. Please click the Book Now button and enter your exact number of guests and the system will automatically calculate the cost for the total number of guests.
This lodge is the best option for 8 guests. You have exclusivity as we only book the Sunset Lodge out to one group at a time. If you for example only book for 4 guests, then we open 2 bedrooms and lock the extra bedrooms for housekeeping purposes.
For large groups of up to 26 guests we recommend booking both the Sunset and Blue Sky Lodges, as these lodges are closest together, have the biggest bomas and are furthest away from the other cottages.
|Cost per day (4 - 8 guests sharing) - Payable at time of booking to confirm|
|R300.00||Per Person Sharing||Per Night|
|R600.00||Per Person Single||Per Night|
|R600.00||Per Room||Per Night|
There is a base rate for the 1st 4 or less guests sharing bedrooms in the Sunset Lodge. From the 5th guest upwards a charge of only R 300 per night per guest sharing applies. Please click the Book Now button and enter your exact number of guests and the system will automatically calculate the cost for the total number of guests.
Prices subject to change without prior notice and are season dependent.
Bookings are only secured once an online credit payment is received upon booking. We require a 100% credit card deposit to confirm.
Only valid credit cards may be used to pay for a booking. Debit card and cheque cards are not valid for purposes of securing a booking. If the credit card has insufficient funds or is declined by your bank then the provisional booking will auto-cancel. The credit card used to pay for the online booking must be presented to reception on check in together either your Identity document, passport or driver's license, otherwise reception will ask for alternative payment.
Our cancellations policy is a follows:
- Cancellation over 4 months prior to arrival – forfeit 75% of total package price
- Cancellation less than 4 months prior to arrival – forfeiture of 100% of total package price
- Failure to pay the final balance due 4 months prior to arrival when requested by the lodge will result in the booking being cancelled and any deposits paid to date will be forfeited.
- No shows and early departures will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Due to the tranquil surroundings and out of consideration for all our guests, we do not permit pets, HIFI’s, music or loud parties.
- If guests are under the age of 18 years old we require a biological parent to be present during the entire stay. Admission will not be given to unaccompanied minor children and the guest will forfeit the deposit paid.
- No bachelor parties unless by prior arrangement and no day visitors allowed.
Over public holiday long weekends and school holidays we may have either a 2 or 3 night minimum booking period and no check-ins on Christmas and New Year's Day.
The units are serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays). The cottages are self catering and cutlery, crockery, linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
You can buy firewood, ice and some other basic items from our friendly reception staff.
No smoking inside the thatch units please. Ashtrays are provided on the patios.
Check in is from 15h00 until 19h00 and check out is up to 10h00.