• Check in is between 3pm and 7pm and check out is up to 10h00.
• The cottages are self-catering are equipped with all bedding, towels and cooking utensils.The cottages are serviced once per day (except Sundays and Public Holidays).
• Boma or braai facilities are available at the units.
• There is a small shop at reception that sells basic items such as ice, firewood, cold drinks and sweets.
• Please bring your own swimming towels. Bath towels are provided for room use only.
• Out of consideration for our other guests and our tranquil surroundings, we do not permit batchelor parties, music and other parties or noise that can be heard by neighbouring units.
• Please note the maximum number of guests per chalet or lodge. To promote exclusivity of our overnight guests no day visitors are allowed.
• Over public holiday long weekends we may have a 3 night minimum booking period.
• The lodge is situated on a mountain, therefore there is a 3km dirt farm road from the main road to the lodge gate. The road is fine for a regular sedan or smaller car and a 4x4 is not required. We don't recommend that you use a sports car or car with very low suspension or tyres as it is a dirt road.