Red Sky Lodge (9 to 14 guests sharing)
Red Sky Lodge is a private lodge with 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms; three which have spa baths. Beautifully furnished with a stone fireplace, a private viewing deck and a pool with a braai/boma facilities. There is a large farm style kitchen with a gas stove.The lodge is serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays) and has DSTV hotel bouquet TV.
This lodge has the best view of all the lodges, so is perfect if you like to sit around the pool deck and enjoy the views.
This lodge is the best option for 9 - 12 guests.
The rate quoted is a base rate for the 1st 4 or less guests sharing in the lodge. However we can accommodate up to 14 guests over 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, in which case we open the 3rd bedrooms upwards. Additional charges are levied for the 5th - 14th guests as detailed in the Book Now section. Please click the Book Now button and enter your exact number of guests and the system will automatically calculate the cost for the total number of guests.
You have exclusivity as we only book the Red Sky Lodge out to one group at a time, irrespective of the number of guests.
|Cost per day from 4 to 14 guests sharing - Payable at time of booking to confirm|
|R3000.00||Per Unit||Per Day|
Rates are based on number of guests sharing between 4 and 14 guests assuming 2 guests per room. For example for 4 guests we would open 2 rooms, for 8 guests we would open 4 rooms.
Prices subject to change without prior notice and are dependent on whether midweek, weekend and season. Please click the Book Now button and insert the correct number of guests and the system will calculate the total cost applicable to your required dates.
Bookings are only secured once an online credit payment of a deposit is received upon booking. If bookings are made > 6 months before arrival then we require a 50% credit card deposit to confirm with the balance due 6 months before arrival. If bookings are made within 6 months of arrival, then we require a 100% credit card deposit to confirm.
Only valid credit cards may be used to pay for a booking. Debit card and cheque cards are not valid for purposes of securing a booking. If the credit card has insufficient funds or is declined by your bank then the provisional booking will auto-cancel. The credit card used to pay for the online booking must be presented to reception on check in together either your Identity document, passport or driver's license, otherwise reception will ask for alternative payment.
Our cancellations policy is a follows:
- Cancellation over 4 months prior to arrival – forfeit 75% of total package price
- Cancellation less than 4 months prior to arrival – forfeiture of 100% of total package price
- Failure to pay the final balance due 4 months prior to arrival when requested by the lodge will result in the booking being cancelled and any deposits paid to date will be forfeited.
- No shows and early departures will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Due to the tranquil surroundings and out of consideration for all our guests, we do not permit pets, HIFI’s, music or loud parties.
- If guests are under the age of 18 years old we require a biological parent to be present during the entire stay. Admission will not be given to unaccompanied minor children and the guest will forfeit the deposit paid.
- No bachelor parties unless by prior arrangement and no day visitors allowed.
Over public holiday long weekends and school holidays we may have either a 2 or 3 night minimum booking period and no check-ins on Christmas and New Year's Day.
The units are serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays). The cottages are self catering and cutlery, crockery, linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
You can buy firewood, ice and some other basic items from our friendly reception staff.
No smoking inside the thatch units please. Ashtrays are provided on the patios.
Check in is from 15h00 until 19h00 and check out is up to 10h00.