Blue Sky Lodge (up to 12 guests)
Blue Sky Lodge is a private lodge on the top of the hill with 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (5 en-suite and 1 off suite, Two of the bathrooms have spa baths). 4 bedrooms lead off the big lounge and the other 2 have private outside entrances. Beautifully-furnished with a big stone fireplace, a private pool and a large boma with beautiful view overlooking the Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding Magaliesburg mountains. The lodge is serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays) and has DSTV hotel bouquet TV. 12 guests can be accommodated at the Blue Sky Lodge and overflow guests can be accommodated at our other smaller cottages if necessary. Suitable for large groups.
This lodge has a beautiful boma and pool area, so is perfect if you like to sit around the fire and still enjoy the views of the Hartbeespoort valley.
The rate quoted is a daily rate for the lodge for 12 or less guests. Additional guests over 12 guests can be accommodated by prior arrangement at a rate of R 375 per additional guest per night.
For large groups of up to 20 guests we recommend booking both the Blue Sky and Sunset Lodges as these lodges are closest together and have the biggest bomas and are furthest away from the other cottages.
|Cost per day if 12 or less guests - Payable at time of booking to confirm|
|R3850.00||Per Unit||Per Day|
Midweek special - R 3,850 per lodge per night low season for 12 or less guests.
Bookings are only secured once an online credit payment of a deposit is received upon booking. If bookings are made > 6 months before arrival then we require a 50% credit card deposit to confirm with the balance due 6 months before arrival. If bookings are made within 6 months of arrival, then we require a 100% credit card deposit to confirm.
Only valid credit cards may be used to pay for a booking. Debit card and cheque cards are not valid for purposes of securing a booking. If the credit card has insufficient funds or is declined by your bank then the provisional booking will auto-cancel. The credit card used to pay for the online booking must be presented to reception on check in together either your Identity document, passport or driver's license, otherwise reception will ask for alternative payment.
Our cancellations policy is a follows:
- Cancellation over 4 months prior to arrival – forfeit 75% of total package price
- Cancellation less than 4 months prior to arrival – forfeiture of 100% of total package price
- Failure to pay the final balance due 4 months prior to arrival when requested by the lodge will result in the booking being cancelled and any deposits paid to date will be forfeited.
- No shows and early departures will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Due to the tranquil surroundings and out of consideration for all our guests, we do not permit pets, HIFI’s, music or loud parties.
- If guests are under the age of 18 years old we require a biological parent to be present during the entire stay. Admission will not be given to unaccompanied minor children and the guest will forfeit the deposit paid.
- No bachelor parties unless by prior arrangement and no day visitors allowed.
Over public holiday long weekends and school holidays we may have either a 2 or 3 night minimum booking period and no check-ins on Christmas and New Year's Day.
The units are serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays). The cottages are self catering and cutlery, crockery, linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
You can buy firewood, ice and some other basic items from our friendly reception staff.
No smoking inside the thatch units please. Ashtrays are provided on the patios.
Check in is from 15h00 until 19h00 and check out is up to 10h00.