Butterfly Cottage (up to 4 guests)
The Butterfly Cottage is a double storey cottage with 2 en-suite bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with twin single beds). The lower bathroom has a spa bath and shower, and the upstairs bathroom has a shower. The cottage has a self catering kitchen and lounge with a big stone fireplace. The lounge leads out onto a private patio overlooking its own braai boma area.
The cottage is serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays) and has DSTV hotel bouquet TV. It is close to the main pool. A maximum of four guests can be accommodated in the cottage.
The rate quoted is a daily rate for 4 or less guests.
|Cost per day if 4 or less guests - Payable at time of booking to confirm|
|R1050.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
Midweek special - R 1,050 per cottage per night low season for 4 or less guests.
Bookings are only secured once an online credit payment is received upon booking. We require a 100% credit card deposit to confirm.
Only valid credit cards may be used to pay for a booking. Debit card and cheque cards are not valid for purposes of securing a booking. If the credit card has insufficient funds or is declined by your bank then the provisional booking will auto-cancel. The credit card used to pay for the online booking must be presented to reception on check in together either your Identity document, passport or driver's license, otherwise reception will ask for alternative payment.
Our cancellations policy is a follows:
- Cancellation over 4 months prior to arrival – forfeit 75% of total package price
- Cancellation less than 4 months prior to arrival – forfeiture of 100% of total package price
- Failure to pay the final balance due 4 months prior to arrival when requested by the lodge will result in the booking being cancelled and any deposits paid to date will be forfeited.
- No shows and early departures will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Due to the tranquil surroundings and out of consideration for all our guests, we do not permit pets, HIFI’s, music or loud parties.
- If guests are under the age of 18 years old we require a biological parent to be present during the entire stay. Admission will not be given to unaccompanied minor children and the guest will forfeit the deposit paid.
- No bachelor parties unless by prior arrangement and no day visitors allowed.
Over public holiday long weekends and school holidays we may have either a 2 or 3 night minimum booking period and no check-ins on Christmas and New Year's Day.
The units are serviced daily (except Sundays and Public Holidays). The cottages are self catering and cutlery, crockery, linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
You can buy firewood, ice and some other basic items from our friendly reception staff.
No smoking inside the thatch units please. Ashtrays are provided on the patios.
Check in is from 15h00 until 19h00 and check out is up to 10h00.